- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rich in antioxidants, immunity-boosting and healing herbs.
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rejuvenating and energizing, as it is rich in Vitamin C. Chyawanprash supports digestion as well as in the absorption of nutrients and is so abundant in nutritional properties that it is known as “The Elixir of Life.
- Chyawanprash is known to ease out occasional constipation and promotes elimination without taxing the urinary system.
- The ingredients in Chyawanprash promote healthy muscle mass by supporting protein synthesis and the absorption of nutrients.
- Chyawanprash promotes the strengthening of memory due to its high anti-oxidant activity.
Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is made from organic herbs and fruits. It comprises of : Amla, Patala, Agnimantha, Gambhari, Bilva, Shyonaka, Gokshura, Shalaparni, Brihat, Kantakari, Pippali, Karkatshringi, Draksha, Guduchi, Haritaki, Bala, Tamalaki, Vasa, Jiwanti, Shati Musta, Pushkara, Kakanasika, Mudgaparni, Mashaparni, Vidari, Bulbifera, Meda, Mahameda, Jivaka, Rishabhak, Kshir Kakoli, Ghrita, Vamsha, Tvak, Sukshamaila, Tvakpatra, Nagkesara, Bhrak Bhasma, Mukta Pishti, Akarkarabha, Lavanga, Kumkum, Sesame Oil and Honey. The Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is a combination of 48 herbs and 6 other ingredients. It is less sweet than other such products to increase its nutritional value and be less on calories. It is a 5000 year old Ayurvedic formula in the form of a multi-herbal jam. It is believed to be a “Rasayana” for all the tissues of the Human body. “Rasayana” promotes systemic rejuvenation of the mind and body. Antioxidant-rich spices, botanicals and herbs are combined in a specific amount with ghee, black sesame oil and honey to make a delicious jam that can regularly be consumed to support overall health and vitality."
How to use
- Morning and evening one tea spoon with milk.
- Adults 2-3 teaspoons, children 1-2 teaspoons twice daily.
- Enjoy on toast, crackers, with milk or juice.
- Can be spread on wholesome breads or crackers.
- Eat a spoonful twice daily to reap maximum benefits. "