- As a detoxification agent, it flushes out harmful chemicals and toxins out of the body.
- Amla also helps to increase Hemoglobin and red blood cell count.
- It can fight marks, pigmentation, and blemishes on the skin. Amla juice helps in oxidizing melanin, closes skin pores and white spots on nails.
- Amla helps in hair growth, tackling hair fall, and strengthening the roots
- Nutriorg Amla Juice is rich in Vitamin C and Flavonoids.
Nutriorg Amla Juice is made from Organic Amla, cultivated in the company's own certified organic farmland situated in Rajasthan. Nutriorg Amla Juice is 100% pure and unadulterated. Amla is the richest source of vitamin C. It enhances immunity, good for the eyes, skin, hair. It also helps in improving the efficacy of others vitamins in the body. Amla is also known to improve vitality. Amla is considered the most powerful herb to manage overall health and well-being. According to the ancient science of Ayurveda, regular consumption of amla balances all three doshas, namely, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Its cooling properties balance both Vata and Pitta, whereas its drying properties have a balancing effect of Kapha dosha. Amla promotes longevity, improves digestion, health, stimulates hair growth, and enhances concentration and memory. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C; it contains 20 times more Vitamin C than oranges. It is also rich in proteins and fibers. It contains minerals such as Iron, Calcium, and Phosphorous besides Vitamin A and C. It is also one of the strongest immunity boosters for mankind, which means that regular intake of amla will help build immunity. It is also ideal for lessening skin problems like acne, wrinkles, and other skin problems.
How to use
- Mix 15-20 ml of Nutriorg Amla Juice in 200 ml of lukewarm water in a non-metallic pot and consume empty stomach twice a day, preferably morning and evening.
Ingredients/Materials: Organic Amla
Shelf Life (in months from date of manufacturing): 9 months from the date of manufacture
Weight of packaged product: 500 gms